Get Peace, Give Peace
Huddle.care commits 10% of its time and resources to provide free mental health care to those in need. Get Peace, Give Peace is an initiative to provide free Huddle.care membership for those who live in mental health care shortage areas. The initiative honors anxiety treatment pioneer Claire Weekes, author of Peace from Nervous Suffering.
100% of a gift will pay for someone who otherwise has limited or no access to care to receive a free Huddle.care membership. Huddle.care is not a 501(c)(3), so according to the IRS, your contribution is a gift, not a tax-deductible donation.
Check out the map to see where we’re providing free care via Get Peace, Give Peace.
The Gift of Peace
- Experience functional impairment or substantial distress due to anxiety or OCD
- Reside in a Mental Health Care Health Professional Shortage Area
- Do not have the financial means to afford ongoing professional treatment
- Are currently under the care of a local primary care physician or another licensed health professional
- Do not have an active substance abuse disorder
- Do not have active self-harm or suicidal behaviors